Monday, August 30, 2010

I want to be free and fly...

Today is going by so very slow, and the air seems heavy and tense. the sky is cloudy and it looks like it's going to rain. I wish it will rain, so that a rainbow of hope can appear, a rainbow the beacon of God's promise that everything is going to be allright.

Sometimes when we go to bed at night, I can't help but wonder if the sun will rise tomorrow. then I sing my little song: ' go to sleep my little bird, for the night is dark and cold,
                 but tomorrrow the sun will shine, tomorrow in the morning,
                 we will wake to the smiling face of of a dawning day and we will fly...
                 we will high in the sky we will soar on the wings of  His love, and His Spirit will
                 carry us high above.
  
                 Tomorrow the sun will shine, tomorrow the sun will shine...
                  Lord give us the strenght to go on, Let us rest in your peace and love...
                 Give the knowledge that everything will be okay and that tomorrow the sun will shine...'


I not really a heavy type of person but I can't help to sometimes sit and top about little things...
I don't want to be rich someday, neither do I wish to be well know, but  I want to be free and 'fly'.
I want to become like an eagle carefree and happy to live everyday as my last day happy and free...

No comments:

Post a Comment