Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Night night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite...

I actually have no idea what to write, I don't actually think I'm a writer, never mind a good one... but I'll let you be the judge of that...

My whole life I've kind of wandered around with feelings I can't explain, but of-course I'll try...
It has always seemed like I'm just floating about, seeing and hearing things as if it is al immagination, for some reason I feel abit detached from this world and like I see no real purpose in life it self, I really don't understand things and how anyone could really know what or whom is right or wrong.

 What makes one feel lonely in a crowd and what makes the world go round, I love being here in zambia but I must say I really miss home, where is home though, I don't feel like I belong any where anymore. I wish I knew all the answers to all the questions in life, but I don't...

I can't say what I want for what if its all just unreal, ever felt like the past was just a dream? Well sometimes things just seem so unreal like I'm not me, sometimes my own actions seem so far away so de-tached from me, sometimes it feels like my thoughts are not my own , I know it's weird and you think I'm crazy...

Well maybe I'm just tired and babbeling on about things that doesn't really make sense...

O well good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment