Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fear... worth it or not

You know, over the last year and few days... I believe that I've come to discover the true feeling of fear. It really isn't pleasant at all.
First your heart beats little faster like when your see that cute guy or girl for the first time, then it starts to race faster like as if you've run the marathon... boom...boom...boombooombooom... faster and faster, then it feels like some iron hand has clasped it grip unto it... then your stomach muscles starts to tighten and your bowls loosen, your breath becomes rasping and your nerves starts to shake then you feel like your on the verge of a break down and like you are going to pass out.....
that my fiend is fear.... except the feeltng is worse than any of these words could ever describe... 
Fear is what I felt at the beginning of my matric year,it was my companion when I wrote my matric, and trails... it is still here when lightning strikes or thunder roars, but I would be a fool to let it run my life...
For then I'll be quaesy for ever, I cannot change that which has happened in the past, instead I should be working on improving the future...
I am worried sick about my results, but I should not fear it...
A wise woman once told me that: 'that which you fear most usually come to past, so it's best not to fear at all, then no evil can ever do you harm.'

No comments:

Post a Comment