Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Journey to another life- part one...

When we started out, the sun was just rising, and I had a headache from awakening. We had yoghurt for breakfast and I was wearing jeans along with my new CAT water proof jacket, (I still had to proof that proof..). Anyway as we reversed  out the drive way we waving goodbye to those we leave behind, we hit the road and start on our journey, to another world and life...

Yeah, yeah I know its just another country, but sometimes life could be so different in some places that you would think it to be the comings and goings of another world. I can't exactly say everything that happened on the first part of that journey, because I must confess, I slept right through it...

Our first stop was in Nylstroom, to get some refreshments before we headed on towards the border, and thats when I saw it the first time... there's a bug squashed on my windowscreen... the first of many to die in the progress of our journey...

                                                                                                  to be continued..... lol, this is fun! :-)

1 comment: